Please find a number of links to other support pages:
Charities and Support Groups:
- Rainbow Parents Carers Forum A support group and voice for parents and carers who have a child with a disability or additional needs.
- Ask Us An information service for parents of children and young people with disabilities in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire
- The National Autistic Society Provides information, support and services for people with autism and their families.
- Autism East Midlands Charity supporting people affected by Autism in the East Midlands
- Dyspraxia Foundation Support and advice for parents of children with developmental co-ordination disorders
- Dyslexia Assist Dyslexia Assist is a small charity started by parents with dyslexic children to share information, tips, ideas and experiences.
- Young Epilepsy A charity that provides support and information for young people with epilepsy and their families.
- Autism links A website with a network of support for parents and carers of children with additional needs in Nottinghamshire.